Saturday, October 31, 2009

Practice rambling : )

As I don't know who will be reading this or at what point they begin, I am going to mention tidbits of info as I think about it, which also affords me practice blogging for while I am gone. In some ways, I don't understand why the latest post is first. In my case, where I am only doing this for a specified time and reason, the timeline is backwards. I haven't found any way to change it yet, but I am looking.

I will post the story behind why and how we came to be going to Indonesia in a few days. I will also post our flight schedule for those who would like to pray for us during that time. Neither of us is looking forward to that part of the trip : ) We would also appreciate prayer for our younger two and those who will be caring for them while we are gone. It could be a time of anxiety and fear, considering how they came to be with us over 5 years ago. They are the biggest reason I started this and am hoping to be able to blog while I am there. Regular communication, even if it is mostly one-sided, would be helpful for them.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am not a expert at Blogging.....actually...I have never Blogged....but , It seems like you are doing a great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can't wait to hear what you will be doing in Indonesia and how this all came about. My Compassion sponsor child Venti is in Indonesia, although I can't remember which island at the moment. It will be wonderful to hear firsthand about the country and the ministries going on down there. Looking forward to following your trip!

    ReplyDelete